I didn't realize that kids formed such strong opinions about dressing themselves at such a young age, but Celie--at just 2-1/2--knows exactly what makes her feel good. And nothing pleased her more this week than donning new shamrock pigtail holders sent from Re, the yellow shrimp boots given to her by Aunts Laurie and Colleen, and of course, the piece de resistance: big girl underpants. With fabulous outfit in order, she proudly stepped onto our stoop to survey what the day might bring. "I'm a princess!" she proclaimed, waving her magic wand.
3.19.2010
Princess Celie
I didn't realize that kids formed such strong opinions about dressing themselves at such a young age, but Celie--at just 2-1/2--knows exactly what makes her feel good. And nothing pleased her more this week than donning new shamrock pigtail holders sent from Re, the yellow shrimp boots given to her by Aunts Laurie and Colleen, and of course, the piece de resistance: big girl underpants. With fabulous outfit in order, she proudly stepped onto our stoop to survey what the day might bring. "I'm a princess!" she proclaimed, waving her magic wand.
